1.2K views

I was told how "precise" this product was. Look at the photo. They completely left off the back of the top tray. My DDS did not pick up on it, but Invisalign SURELY should have last Feb. when they sent these out. I have had major issues with the trays having sharp edges, and have had too make so many extra trips too the office, it's ridiculous.

It's time to rain on their parade.

I've contacted them, now you can too. And I want a written contact from them as to how they are going to resolve this.

I want monetary compensation for my travel, discomfort and the materials I have had to ourchase to wear the product.

I am on hold now with the whole process because they are making new trays, so the set I am currently wearing will not be replaced for at least 2 more weeks, because I will be traveling and apparently the 2 weeks they've already had isn't enough time.

Please help.

Thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of invisalign aligner trays. Invisalign needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned invisalign aligner trays in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Invisalign.

Had an Experience with Invisalign?

Comments

I too have been having issues with invisalign fitting properly.My 1st three trays allowed SO MUCH saliva to fill the top tray due to a lack of seal on the hard palate that I was spraying spittle frequently.

Now on my 4th tray I understand the problem completely.

My ortho stated she had never had any complaints with invisalign so I thought it was all me!Now this new tray fits, I KNOW it wasn't!!!

No one should have to have the top tray full of foul tasting and messy saliva.