1.2K views
1.6
Additional Fees

Update by user May 20, 2016

This was so much hype for the money and false assurances.My bottom teeth were crammed.

I am at the end of my treatment plan and 2 bottom teeth remain tucked behind each other, how does this happen on a 5K investment.This stinks and it stinks bad for me 1st person!!

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

I sought out correction for bottom 5 teeth that were very crooked.My DDS advised Invisalign was the corrective action.

I saw him this week May 2016 and he advised my "plan" is over no more trays. I asked in almost panic, "no more trays" my bottom two teeth are still crooked, one tooth is tucked behind the other tooth! I am very upset, feel the DDS is not a strong dentist to have undergone this under his care. I am furious, my husband is livid we spent 5K on investment and my teeth are unsatisfactory.

When he sliced through my bottom teeth, he shaved to much away. He actually curved a tooth with the tool he used. Anyone heard of "curved" teeth?

Real nice, horrible experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cosmetic appearance and stated that there is a room for improvement of false assurances and way too expensive for no added value. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of invisalign clear aligners and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Invisalign needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned invisalign clear aligners in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Invisalign.

Had an Experience with Invisalign?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1275778

To straighten teeth you must create space.To create space in adults you must either shave down space or extract teeth.

Often extacting one lower incisor and straightening the rest is a better idea than shaving them all down like happened in your mouth.

Invisalign is too expensive.

Straightening teeth is much more complicated than patients think.Another problem is many dentists using Invisalign are inadequately trained by merely taking a weekend course.