Invisalign treatment ended, bottom teeth still crooked.
Update added by user May 20, 2016
This was so much hype for the money and false assurances.My bottom teeth were crammed.
I am at the end of my treatment plan and 2 bottom teeth remain tucked behind each other, how does this happen on a 5K investment.This stinks and it stinks bad for me 1st person!!
Original review posted by user May 19, 2016
I sought out correction for bottom 5 teeth that were very crooked.My DDS advised Invisalign was the corrective action.
I saw him this week May 2016 and he advised my "plan" is over no more trays. I asked in almost panic, "no more trays" my bottom two teeth are still crooked, one tooth is tucked behind the other tooth! I am very upset, feel the DDS is not a strong dentist to have undergone this under his care. I am furious, my husband is livid we spent 5K on investment and my teeth are unsatisfactory.
When he sliced through my bottom teeth, he shaved to much away. He actually curved a tooth with the tool he used. Anyone heard of "curved" teeth?
Real nice, horrible experience.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Cosmetic appearance
What I disliked
- False assurances
- Way too expensive for no added value
- Downsides relative to braces underplayed
- No patient advocacy
- Not at all invisible
- Malocclusion result
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I paid $3647.00 on my kid braces for her teeth and Nothing did not get my money wroth from this dental at all so i was let down big..."
- "My experience with Aspen Dental has been a painful and an unbelievable nightmare. I had a front fractured tooth that was infected. I agreed to have them remove it on..."
- "I was told how "precise" this product was. Look at the photo. They completely left off the back of the top tray. My DDS did not pick up on it,..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Well i used this co. Four times and allready and everything was fine ,but like everyone else i got a checked declined at the end because the void, I believe..."