My 18 year old daughter lost half of her tongue. I KNOW it was from them rubbing and the plastic.

I wish someone would link this. If there is a law suit I would like to join. It was a horrible experience. To see her story go to Rumer Morrison gofundme.

We are the one with the higher dollar donations. I'm not looking for donations just want to know if there is anyone else who had this happen. I can't believe this isn't looked into more before putting plastics in children's mouths. I told the Dr that I feel this caused it and they said it's not possible.

I say BS. Common sense. Anyone who has information about this please reach out to me.

I can't let this go. Gut feeling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Invisalign Clear Aligners.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1519811

My mom also had this happen and just had part of her tongue removed as a result. I had my doubts when she said she believed this is what it's from until I found your story. We would also be interested in the lawsuit.

It is impossible to KNOW why any cancer started. Sorry about your daughter, but you are grasping at straws trying to explain the unexplainable.

to Seasoned Dentist #1520038

If there are more who have had this happen then it is no longer straws. If everyone had your attitude nothing would ever get solved.

I shall continue to grasp for the sake of my beautiful daughter Rumer. If it were your child I would hope that straws became a part of your life.

to Seasoned Dentist #1560918

I have cancer from Invisalign. There are a million possible ways to know cancers causation.

The pulmonologist at Mayo said my new bronchial cancer is the perfect pathway for something in my mouth.

Maybe you want to read some of the NIH studies. Don't know how seasoned you are!!!!