Additional Fees

I payed over $6,000 for this *** service. My overbite got worse, my jaw still clicks everytime I open it, my teeth have stayed the same since I started this *** 5 years ago...

Don't waste your money and time on this. It's all fake and dentists never got my teeth straight. And if you haven't noticed on the commercials, they put the invisalign on people with straight teeth. Braces work way better and are even cheaper.

And about the looks: the invisalign may not show anything but at least braces work. Please don't waste your time and money on this.

Review about: Invisalign Clear Aligners.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Is there anything we can do about this.I've bin wearing them for one year was only supposed to wear them 2 months.now I can't chew my food.now there saying I need impressions done again and I had to pay in full

Invisalign ruined my whole mouth. I needed one bottom tooth moved and invisalign moved all of my teeth all over so much as they turned my perfect smile into a nightmare.

3 years into treatment the dentist called in an orthodontist and now they are trying to reverse the invisalign results with metal braces. It all sucks.

this is EXACTLY what happened with me too. Same exact problems as stated in the description. Please don't waste your time & money on this

to cat.xoxo Hackensack, New Jersey, United States #1347905

Exactly, invisalign messed me up. I went to get my bottom teeth aligned as I has a tooth pulled int he back many years ago and my bottom front teeth were a little off.

After over three years of treatment with the aligners my bottom teeth were worse and the worst thing that happened to me was they moved all my straight top teeth out of wack. n They messed up my whole smile and created a big mess. I am now getting regular braces to try to correct everything they ruined. I don't know if my smile which I had no problem with will ever be the same.

Would never recommend invisalign to anyone for anything.

Waste of 5000. and three years but most of all at this point now I can't even smile in a photo.

this is very true all that commercial *** is fake and it doesn't work

to Anonymous #1432276

Good reason to ignore health advertisements on TV, isn't it? And if you think Invsialign ads are deceptive, just watch Smile Club Direct's ads!