3.1
Additional Fees

Unknowingly, I had a positive RF and CCP level within my body. Approximately two weeks after starting to wear my Invisalign's, I began experiencing migratory joint pain. First in my neck, then in my shoulder, and finally in my hip.

I saw an urgent care doctor who ran my blood work, which showed positive RA results. I saw a Rheumatologist who immediately told me to stop wearing the Invisalign's. This could be detrimental to anyone who might not know they have the disease and make it become active.

There is a lot of research that mouth bacteria can effect RA, and many dentists recommend regular cleaning for this reason. DO NOT put a retainer on your mouth for 20-22 hours per day. This breeds mouth bacteria - no matter how often you brush or clean them!

I am grateful that my orthodontist gave me a full refund; however, I wonder if he ever received a refund from Invisalign. Please add a warning that if your family has a history of autoimmune diseases, to check with a doctor prior to wearing. While I might not have known I had an autoimmune disease if this warning had been on the contract ...I would have checked in with my doctor. My father, mother, and daughter both have autoimmune diseases.

Reason of review: Lack of warning.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cost for the product.

I didn't like: That it changed my life forever.

Comments