1.1K views

Hello Straight Talk, My first Invisalign dentist appointment was in the fall of 2015. It is now Summer 2017, with a buckets of trays behind me i am ready to STOP this weekly torture!

There have also been two remold or refits, with the added installed bumps and many driving miles to the dentist and the results are just "underwhelming" and since my dentist was okay and the product is okay my sub par teeth straightening results must mean that I'm the blamed ...right?

Based on Invisaligns truly high product cost, i am not convinced that Smile Direct Club, Clear Correct, Insignia, Simpli5, Red White Blue,or others would not have had the same results. I now join the long list of online comments of disappointment.

Review about: Invisalign Clear Aligners.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: All the items mentioned and more.

Comments

Patients always think they are so knowledgeable, and select the treatment modality based on misleading advertising. Probably your case would have been better treated by fixed brackets.

But you "knew" better, didn't you?

So you paid more for aligners and got inferior results.

Guess you will have to do now what you should have done to start with. Sometimes patients are their own worst enemies.