1K views

After two years and $3500, I now only have two back teeth to chew with and my two front teeth have a slight V shape.The Orthodontist says it is all he can do.

But my teeth don't touch for chewing and they are not all straight.

When I was finished and given the last set of trays I was told if they wear out or they are lost, it will cost and additional $250.If a person is going to invest in healthy teeth then an orthodontist needs to be up front with you and tell you everything you need to know before you make the final decision.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Invisalign. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Invisalign to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Invisalign aligners for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Invisalign?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Bosley - Hair Transplant Review Bosley "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more