Additional Fees

I have wished many times that I could go back to the moment that my dentist gave me the Invisalign pitch and insisted that this process would fix the crowding in my teeth and improve the health of my mouth and teeth. It did just the opposite and ended up giving me a occlusion and changed the shape of my mouth and cranial bones in a way that caused me TMJ.

I wasn't that concerned and had never even had a cavity but the doctor made it sound like it was safe, easy, and beneficial. It was all such a lie. Now that I understand the politics of Invisalign I know that this was just a sales pitch to get my money and now I'm suffering as a result, possibly for the rest of my life. After the nine month invisalign process I started getting horrible tension headaches, creptis, and TMJ.

My jaw and bite are so tilted and my back molars don't touch. I was never told that my bite or jaw would be altered in this process and only found out afterwards. I have to take medication and go to rehab cranio sacral therapy every week for headaches where I have to get injections in my face and jaw. All of this pain and suffering for something that I was told was perfectly safe, easy, and medically necessary.

I regret the decision to get invisalign so much. I hope the Invisalign company gets shut down.

They only care about money and they don't understand the proper physics and engineering that is required to treat each patient safely without harm. It makes sense the company was founded by a Pakistani billionaire businessman and not a real orthodontist or doctor who takes an oath to do no harm to patients.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments